Hi, I’m Vanessa. I’m an Aussie author, writer and publisher who loves a great story.
- I’m a Gen X mum of 2 awesome, creative, funny and socially aware Gen Z‘s.
- By day I work in digital marketing and by night and on weekends I write fiction and non-fiction in a range of genres.
- I collect cookbooks, tea cups, dresses and bookish things.
- I’m an Aquarius, ENFP and my top two strength finders are intellection and learner.
- I’m a plain English campaigner and life-long bookworm.
- When there isn’t a worldwide pandemic I love to travel. Bookshops, libraries and farmers markets are always on my itinerary.
- I love rain and everything about winter and would much rather sit by a fire than on the beach.
- I’m a happy homebody most of the time. When I do venture out its usually to local festivals, bookshops or markets.
Despite it’s bad wrap, I still quite like Twitter.
I’m also a fan of Instagram and you can find me there most days.
Please say hello
Make sure you say hi on social media. I want to hear what you’re reading or writing, plus any questions you have.
All the best, Vanessa